Tai Chi is an internal martial art, a system of exercise with movements that are slow, gentle and relaxed. Tai Chi helps the body move freely and easily, with fluid weight-shifting motions that strengthen bones, reduce stress, and increase mental clarity.
Anne offers one-on-one chi training in your own home or facility. Whether you want to improve your strength, balance, or stress level you'll benefit from this health-affirming moving meditation.
Poetry collection: coming soon
* TAI CHI *
TAI CHI BENEFITS:
* Calms you down
* Less pain and stiffness
* Weight-shifting improves your balance
* Better posture
* Reduces risk and fear of falling
* Strengthens your muscles
* Concentrates your mind
* Loosens your joints, so body more relaxed
* Helps you achieve mental quietness
QUESTIONS? Contact Anne
Private, personalized training
SPORTY? Many athletes do Tai Chi, for these reasons:
* Decreases mental chatter
* Increases flexibility
* Repairs cartilage, joints, tendons
* Accentuates the 'center' of power
* Great for tennis and golf
New York Sports Clubs
" Whether you're 26 or 86, Tai Chi will benefit you.
Its genius is its slowness; its shifting weight;
its breathing; its deceptive muscle strengthening;
its ease, fluidity, and ability to calm."
Tai Chi has been proven to help those with
* Parkinsons Disease * Arthritis* Heart Disease * FIbromyalgia * Osteoporosis * Sleep Disorders *Stress