Anne has been a fitness professional for 18 years, training, teaching, lecturing, and motivating. From focusing on your goals as a creative personal trainer, to teaching group fitness classes from jump rope conditioning to pilates reformer, tai chi to trademarked 'buildyourbones!' seminars and outdoor boot camps, Anne has inspired fitness at every age.
Age 50+ and Senior Fitness Specialist.
It's a sensibility thing. The reverence she had for her grandparents. Plus serious, continuing education focusing on the aging body and special populations. Yes, we can get stronger and more agile at every age.
* Teaching hundreds (1000s!) of senior strength and balance classes.
* Leading 8-week, progressive Tai Chi for Arthritis/Osteoporosis courses.
* Lecturing on beating Osteoporosis with Build Your Bones! seminars.
* Personallytraining up the ages: 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and yes, 92!
* Creating Senior Fitness programs at JCCs, for Union Retirees, in YMCAs.
The upshot is that Anne loves teaching fitness up the aging continuum and helping humans feel better, stronger, and healthier. Her skill is combining strength, balance, tai chi, breath and sane pacing for steady and sure fitness gains.
* Want Anne to set up an 'Over-50' or Senior Fitness program,
* Need a motivating, fitness trainer - in Person or via SKYPE -
* Have an idea for a fitness promotion or product -
"Of all the Silver Sneakers leaders, Anne Etra is the best."
Nephew Joshua captures Anne jumping!
" When I get out of bed in the morning, my inclination is to get back into bed. Then I remember that I have an exercise class with "Anne". She is inspiring, charming, and works your butt off. What a great morning it becomes. Do it: you'll love it." Lila, NYC
Serious senior strength. (Define age....)