Anne has been a fitness professional for 21 years, teaching, lecturing, and motivating. From jump rope sports conditioning to pilates reformer, tai chi to trademarked 'buildyourbones!' seminars - Anne has inspired fitness at every age.
Senior Fitness Specialist.
It's a sensibility thing. The reverence she had for her grandparents. The continuing education on the aging body that convinces Anne that all movement matters, that we're never too old to get stronger.
* Teaching hundreds (1000's!) of senior strength and balance classes.
* Leading 8-week, progressive Tai Chi for Arthritis/Osteoporosis courses.
* Lecturing on beating Osteoporosis with Build Your Bones! seminars.
* Personally training up the ages: 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and yes, 95!
* Creating Senior Fitness programs at JCCs, for Union Retirees, in YMCAs.
The upshot is that Anne loves teaching fitness up the aging continuum and helping humans feel stronger and healthier. Her skill is combining strength, balance, breath and sane pacing for steady and sure fitness gains.
* Need a motivating, fitness trainer - in Person or via ZOOM -
* Want Anne to set up an 'Over-50' or Senior Fitness program,
* Have an idea for a fitness promotion or product -
"Of all the Silver Sneakers leaders, Anne Etra is the best."
Senior strength snippet.
" When I get out of bed in the morning, my inclination is to get back into bed. Then I remember that I have an exercise class with "Anne". She is inspiring, charming, and works your butt off. What a great morning it becomes. Do it: you'll love it." Lila, NYC
Nephew Joshua captures Anne jumping.